Baby One More Time/Oops!...I Did It Again [French Boxset Edition]




Cat. Number: 638592220829
Made In: EU
Tracklist:

Baby One More Time
1. ...Baby One More Time
2. (You Drive Me) Crazy
3. Sometimes 
4. Soda Pop
5. Born To Make You Happy
6. From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
7. I Will Be There
8. I Will Still Love You (Duet With Don Philip)
9. Deep In My Heart
10 Thinkin' About You
11. E-Mail My Heart 
12. The Beat Goes On



Oops!...I Did It Again
1. Oops!... I Did It Again 
2. Stronger
3. Don't Go Knockin' On My Door 
4. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction 
5. Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know 
6. What U See (Is What U Get) 
7. Lucky 
 8. One Kiss From You
 9. Where Are You Now 
10. Can't Make You Love Me 
11. When Your Eyes Say It 
12. Girl In The Mirror
13. Dear Diary

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése